The Nth Screen platform (the Platform) is a social media platform. Nth Screen (the companies that operate the Platform, We, Us) operate the Platform to provide services to its Users. In doing so, We expect our Users to behave in ways that are conducive to the public good.
The Platform stores, processes and displays data provided explicitly by Users for use by the Platform (User Material). Some User Material is Public Material, i.e. for display by the Platform to any User. Public Material includes:
- Videos: videos uploaded to the Platform;
- Images: images uploaded to the Platform and images contained within Videos;
- User-provided Metadata: data provided by Users about Videos and Images such as comments, tags and titles.
We reserve the right to change the Policy from time to time.
The law applicable to this Policy is the law of England.
What you can expect from Us
We will endeavour to maintain the availability of User Material through the Platform. We cannot guarantee the availability or persistence of the User Material stored within the Platform.
We will endeavour to prevent disclosure of confidential material, including group names and personal identifying information, to third parties through the Platform.
What we expect of You
We expect our Users to keep their login details secure and not to share them with others.
We expect our Users not to upload any Public Material that:
- breaks applicable laws, or
- incites hatred towards individuals or groups of individuals, or
- causes offence without overriding justification, or
- is obtained without the consent of any party identified within them, in so far as that consent is required according to applicable laws.
We reserve the right to remove any such Public Material, and other Public Material displayed with it, without consultation.
We reserve the right to prevent further access to the Platform by anyone who is in breach of this Policy, and to remove all User Material originating from their account(s).